WARNING: PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT IF YOU ARE AN ULTRA BEGINNER WITH COMPUTERS IN GENERAL. YOU CAN REALLY MESS UP AND DELETE EVERYTHING ON THE DAMN COMPUTER, USB DRIVE OR OTHER DEVICE IF YOU SCREW UP.
Here are the tools you’ll need:
- Get a spare USB device with at least (2gigs)
- Download UNetBootin here
Follow these steps:
- Follow manual from Ubuntu here
- Open Disk Utility on your Mac
- Select the drive you wish to format
- Select the “Erase” tab in Disk Utility
- Select MS-DOS (FAT) from the drop down box
- Use UNetBootin selection distribution on USB device
- Install and boot PC computer from USB device (follow on-screen instructions)
If you skip the reformatting it will likely not work.
This is just one method that I know has worked for me, so if you have issues or your PC turns into a mountain of liquid mercury, which in turn enters an inter-dimensional loop that is not because of this guide. Hope this helps.